If you're coming here via the CBC Daybreak show this morning, here are some relevant links you might be interested in:
- The original post I wrote complaining about the inability to delete Facebook accounts - warning: strong language and vitriol...
- Great article in The Guardian about exactly what's so wrong with Facebook
- Follow-up article in the New York Times about Facebook backing off on holding on to user accounts indefinitely (but still not allowing you to close your account yourself)
- Interesting and educational video about the process and people behind Facebook
- Reactions to my article from around the web
- All of my [mostly] non-Facebook Montreal related posts ;)
Apart from my apparent inability to pronounce "irrevocable", that went rather well.